Belden PPr Pipes & Fittings are the safest and most reliable connecting fittings for water. High quality of connection is one of the main advantages of these fittings.
- Hygienic & Nontoxic
- High Temperature & High Pressure Resistant
- Lighter & Smother Metal Pipes
- Reliable & Convenient Pipes and Fittings & Long
- Maximum Working Pressure – 300psi
- Maximum Temperature – 95 °C
- Adapts European Designs for aesthetic and function.
- It has smooth corners which reduces water hammering.
- It has chamfered design that makes welding easy.
- Its tolerance for wall thickness reduces the possibilities of over-welding and other welding errors brought by site conditions.
Flange Metal Ring Adaptor
PPR gate valve
Straight Male Connector
Elbow Female Connector
ACETONE TEST p1
ACETONE TEST p2
FLATTENING TEST p1
FLATTENING TEST p2
HEAT REVERSION TEST p1
HEAT REVERSION TEST p2
HYDROSTATIC TEST p1
HYDROSTATIC TEST p2
WATER ABSORPTION TEST p1
WATER ABSORPTION TEST p2
Remove any dust or dirt on the pipe. Cut the pipe perpendicularly to its axis.
Mark the inserting depth on the pipe using a soft tip marker or pen.
Fix the proper matrix of the pipe and fitting on the welding tool. Hold steadily throughout the heating time. The optimum temperature is 260 ± 10ºC.
After heating, extract the pipe and fitting from the matrix and joint the pipe gradually to the fitting. Avoid rotating them, respecting the insertion depth.
Let the welded pipe and fitting cool at ambient temperature (never plunge into water to cool them). After welding, thoroughly clean the matrix.